There are many factors involved in a healthy immune system: a nutrient-dense diet, regular exercise, and getting a healthy amount of sleep are a few of the most important factors.
But few people know that music can also play a role in improving the immune system, largely because it reduces stress.
A large scale meta-analyses, covering over 400 scientific papers on the topic of the neurochemistry of music, found that music may be better than prescription medications for some issues, and has broad benefits for the body and mind.
The research, led by Prof. Daniel J. Levitin of McGill University's Psychology Department, looked at hundreds of scientific papers linking music to changes in physiology. The results showed two key areas of benefit:
1. a stronger immune system.
2. the reduction of mental stress.
We were able to document the neurochemical mechanisms by which music has an effect in four domains: management of mood, stress, immunity, and as an aid to social bonding. ~ Dr. Levitin (1)
The study findings can be summarized as follows:
- Listening to music reduces levels of cortisol (the stress hormone) in the body: Cortisol raises blood pressure and affects mood.
- People who listen to music have an increase in their levels of Immunoglobulin A (IgA), a type of antibody that is present at mucosal surfaces of the body such as the digestive tract and lungs and helps prevent infection.
- People who listen to music have higher numbers of an immune cell type called “natural killer cells (NK cells)”. These cells attack bacteria, infected cells, and cancerous cells.
But what about meditation music, specifically?
Boost Your Immunity with Meditation Music
We know that meditation has a positive effect on brain and immune function: One study found that antibody titers to influenza vaccine increased among subjects in the meditation group compared with those in the control group (2).
Meditation music itself has a positive effect on stress, mood, sleep and general quality of life. And as another study suggested, may even help reduce cellular aging and Alzheimer's disease, both linked to immunity (3).
Combining the benefits of meditation and music is therefore hugely powerful.
And that's exactly what we do.
Our Immunity Booster meditation combines blissful meditation music with Alpha binaural beats frequencies at 10.5 Hz; a frequency associated with healing of the body and promoting immunity.
This frequency is associated with the heart, blood, and circulatory system, and is said to help lower blood pressure by creating a mind-body unity – something the Alpha state is renowned for (“the flow state”).
We have tuned the music in this meditation to 528 Hz. This frequency is known as the “love”, or “miracle”, frequency. It is taken from the ancient Solfeggio scale, which, due to its alignment with nature and science, is considered to have healing properties.
528 Hz is translated as “Mi” on the Solfeggio scale and comes from the Latin word Mira gestorum, which means “miracle”.
The number 528 is rooted in science. It is essential to the geometry of circles and spirals and consistent with DNA structuring and hydrosonic restructuring. When used on water, the 528 Hz frequency has the potential to positively affect cellular water clusters and assist in removing impurities (as discovered by Dr.Lee Lorenzen).
Since approximately 60 percent of the adult body is water, exposure to 528 Hz is thought to work similarly (at cellular level) and therefore may help prevent sickness and disease.
Our Immunity Booster meditation brings together the power of music and meditation to improve your health.
How the Immunity Booster Meditation Works
You can use Immunity Booster at any time, but it will be particularly useful during times when your immunity is likely to be low, such as in the winter during cold and flu season, and at times when your defenses are low due to lack of sleep or stressful circumstances.
We can't guarantee that Immunity Booster will stop you getting ill, but with a stronger immune system, your body will be more resistant and better placed to fight viruses and infection.
Additionally, if you are going through a recovery phase, from illness or surgery, listen to Immunity Booster on a daily basis to assist your recovery potential.
Here's a summary of the potential of Immunity Booster:
- Boost immunity to fight common colds, flus, and infections more effectively.
- Reduce cortisol levels (the stress hormone) to prevent stress lowering your immune defense.
- Reduce high blood pressure (caused by stress), which can lower your immune defense.
- Increase Immunoglobulin A (IgA) to help fight infection.
- Increase production of “natural killer cells (NK cells)” to help attack bacteria, heal infected and cancerous cells.
- Improve your mood
Download your copy and boost your immune system today!
Please note: As per our disclaimer, Immunity Booster should not be considered a replacement for medical advice or treatment.