- Does worry & fear of failure hold you back from taking on new challenges?
- Does your mind become full of “what ifs” and thoughts of potential negative outcomes?
- Do thoughts of rejection or criticism consume your mind and prevent you moving forward?
Fear of failure can be as simple as playing it safe because you think a negative outcome is a possibility, and as complicated as having mental blockages from the past that stop you taking action.
The reality is this: if you allow fear to control your life, you'll never achieve a fraction of your potential, and you'll never do what you really want to do in life.
The fact is this: those who push on through rejection, criticism and failure are those most likely to succeed. They see these things as lessons along the way. They see this as part of the process.
Those who fear being laughed at, rejected or humiliated never get out of the starting blocks.
We have a tendency to play it safe and stay in the comfort zone, where the risk of experiencing these negative feelings is minimal.
But that comfort zone becomes increasingly uncomfortable as that bluebird in your heart longs to be released to sing its song.
Fear, a Deep Rooted Problem
Fear of failure is often deeply rooted in past experiences:
- Perhaps your parents pushed you very hard as a child and you feared disappointing them.
- Perhaps you failed an important exam once, or lost a sporting event that really scarred you.
- Perhaps you were once rejected by a job you really wanted.
- Perhaps you made a huge mistake once and was laughed at by others.
We might not think about these experiences on a day-to-day basis, but they take root in our subconscious mind and begin dictating our behavior.
We develop self-limiting beliefs around our ability to succeed. We shy away from new challenges and lack the confidence to move forward and progress in life.
And in a nutshell, to break the cycle, we need to rewire our computer (the subconscious mind) and rid ourselves of these barriers preventing us living our lives in the way we'd like to.
How the Overcome Fear of Failure Meditation Works
The key to overcoming worry and fear is to breakdown the mental barriers that trigger negative thoughts.
You must develop a mindset capable of not just taking on a challenge but capable of bouncing back if you do get rejected, if you do fail, if you do feel like you're not good enough.
And that's where our Overcome Fear of Failure meditation program can help you.
The program uses subliminal affirmations to create positive associations around your fear of failure.
The subliminal messaging replaces the limiting, deep-rooted beliefs in your subconscious mind with new, positive beliefs.
It effectively replaces the negative associations and beliefs around progress and new challenges with positive messages of belief, confidence, and motivation.
The subliminal affirmations are recorded above the human hearing threshold, so you don't actually hear an audible voice when you listen along (though we do provide you with an audible affirmations version too).
When played back through headphones or over speakers, the subliminal affirmations bypass your conscious (hearing mind) and reach your subconscious mind, where they begin to change those negative beliefs around worry and fear.
Because you can't hear the subliminal messaging, the conscious mind is unaware of the affirmations underneath the music, which means it cannot dispute, judge or block the messaging; as we normally do with audible information and instructions in everyday life.
Instead, the messaging goes straight to your subconscious mind.
With regular listening, your conscious mind will align with the messages received from the subconscious mind and your behavior will change in the following 5 ways:
- You'll be more likely to move forward without hesitation. This is vital, because when we put off taking action we talk ourselves out of taking on the challenge or overcoming the obstacle.
- You'll stop taking failure personally and instead see it as part of the process.
- You'll see obstacles as part of the challenge and not a sign of potential failure.
- You'll be more resilient and persistent, more motivated to keep going and more likely to fulfill your potential
- You'll develop a mindset that stops seeing failure as an endgame and instead as an opportunity to learn a lesson and continue your progress to greater success.
The Binaural Beats & Music Tuning
The music contains Theta binaural beats frequencies (at 5.8 Hertz).
This frequency is associated with a reduction of fear. Indeed, between 5-6 Hz the frequencies promote numerous qualities such as inner guidance and knowledge, vision of growth, willingness to work, and creative visualization.
These things collectively create a more positive, confident mindset.
As you probably know by now we tune our music using the healing frequencies of the ancient solfeggio scale. We choose a frequency to complement the binaural beats frequencies in achieving the desired outcome.
The music in this composition is tuned to 396 Hz, the lowest frequency on the ancient Solfeggio scale. This frequency is said to ease and remove the feelings of guilt and fear we’ve accumulated throughout our lives.
This is particularly powerful for those who need further healing because of childhood trauma such as controlling parents, negative relationships, and other forms of mental abuse.
The subliminal affirmations, Theta binaural beats frequencies, and music tuning combine to create a music therapy capable of producing profound change in your mindset and approach to new challenges and reaching greater potential in life.
The meditation features 15 affirmations. These positive affirmations loop in a cycle underneath the music (non-audible).
- I am fearless and brave
- I am persistent
- I rise to any challenge
- Nothing can hold me back
- I have the courage to do anything I want
- I learn from my mistakes
- I easily overcome setbacks
- All failure is feedback
- I gain strength from difficult challenges
- I grow stronger with every obstacle I overcome
- I always find a way to succeed
- Success comes naturally to me
- I remain highly motivated at all times
- I am driven and positive
- I always take action with confidence
Please note that in your download package you will also receive an audible affirmations version, in which the affirmations are spoken over the music. We provide this version as an alternative listening experience, as some people do enjoy listening along to spoken affirmations.
How to Listen to the Overcome Fear of Failure Meditation
This downloadable program contains 3 different versions of the music. Here's what you'll receive with your order:
- Track 1 (30 min & 1-hour versions): Music with Theta binaural beats and subliminal affirmations. Headphones required for full effects.
- Track 2 (1-hour version): Music with Theta binaural beats and audible affirmations. Headphones required for full effects. Listening through speakers will also offer the benefit of positive reinforcement through the audible affirmations.
- Track 3: (2-hour version): Silent affirmations recording. No music can be heard. Headphones not required.
* Note: the 1-hour version of Track 1 is an extended version designed for a longer listening experience. The audible affirmations version contains spoken-word affirmations, as opposed to the standard versions which contain inaudible (silent) subliminal affirmations.
There are three ways in which you can listen to the program:
Using headphones: To benefit fully from the binaural beats and the subliminal affirmations you should listen through headphones. You can be seated or lying down, whichever you prefer.
Please note that the Theta binaural beats (frequencies) used within the music may induce a relaxed state, so please do not listen while driving or operating machinery.
Through speakers (no headphones): You can listen while you work, read, or engage in any other activity whereby you are in earshot of the music. You can also listen while you sleep.
Please note that listening in this way will not have the added benefit of the binaural beats, which require headphones to be fully effective.
That said, the music is purposefully designed to be relaxing and promote healing, so you will still feel relaxed while listening. Additionally, listening without headphones over speakers will give you the full subconscious entrainment of the subliminal affirmations.
Method 3 (Silent affirmations track):
With or without headphones: You can listen to the silent affirmations version using headphones or through speakers.
To do this, we have provided you with a 2-hour version of the silent subliminal affirmations. This version contains just the subliminal affirmations (no music or Theta binaural beats).
You won't actually hear anything when listening to this track, but the subconscious entrainment will take place.
Depending on the headphones you use and how good your hearing is, you may occasionally hear a high-pitched sound that resembles a cricket. This is because with good hearing you will pick up on the very high frequencies of the subliminal messaging playing above the normal threshold of human hearing. The louder you turn up the volume the more likely you are to hear this.
This method is useful when you don't want music on or have other people in earshot that you don't want to distract. It also means you can listen on repeat without any sound disturbance. This is ideal when you are sleeping.
To better understand how subliminal messaging works, please see this FAQ.
Initially, we recommend listening to the program for at least 1-hour each day for 2 weeks. After this time, you can set your own listening schedule and use the music as and when you feel you need to.
Don't let fear and worry stop you being the best you can.
Download Overcome Fear of Failure now!